Tuesday, June 19, 2012

remember to mark your calendar

Hi there!
I hope everyone had a wonderful fathers day weekend.  While not a big day on my calendar, I am reminded of how blessed I am to have been given such gifts from my father.  I always remember his eyes.  How they twinkled and were quick to tear.  ( Marsha will be tearing as she reads this, as I am as I type. )  He was such a quiet man.  My parents NEVER argued.  I am always amazed at this fun fact.  We never had much, yet I never knew that.  We always felt rich.  Always felt loved.  My strong sense of family and tradition were the best gifts I could have been given.  Gifts that I hope to pass to my children, nieces and nephews.

We are having a great time collecting for the Alzheimer event!
Here's hoping we "wine-d up with the biggest wine basket ever"!!!  Keep 'em coming.  
We're looking for a big winner!
The Alzheimer event is August 17... hope to see you there!!!
Amazing how flowers grow with a little water.  And a lot of love.

Have a wonderful week!
xx,
carol

No comments:

Post a Comment